Thursday offseason one-liners
Meandering our way through the offseason minutia, a lone one-liner at a time…
– The Daily Oklahoman makes the case for Oklahoma State to unveil its version of the “Belldozer” package with J.W. Walsh.
– Baltimore Sun: Eileen Edsall, wife of Maryland football coach, stands by her man.
– The fact that Hugh Freeze has been a “magician” throughout his coaching career should serve him well at Ole Miss.
– The Centre Daily Times writes that Penn State should forget Pitt, play West Virginia in football instead.
– At least for now, the state of Kansas “seems to be as important as anything” in head coach Charlie Weis‘ recruiting philosophy.
– Wide receiver Darren Waller gives an update on how Georgia Tech’s summer workouts are progressing.
– Headed into camp, East Carolina has a bit of a crowd at the quarterback position.
– Anderson Independent Mail: Clemson looking to balance 2013 recruiting class with skill-position firepower.
Read This Article: Thursday offseason one-liners
Tags: daily, darren, freeze, hugh, philosophy, strong, time, waller, weis